Saturday, December 10, 2011

Half-Mast: Skyrim

Hey all, let me introduce the first of many mini reviews that I plan on having on this site in-between the main ones, little blurbs on stuff that has either been out for a while, or is simply too short to write a full fledged review on it. I call 'em "Half-Masts" (heh, get it?). Anyways, with that little bit of intro info out of the way, let's talk about Skryim.
What can I say about this game that hasn't already been said?  Everything about it is spot on, from the visuals, to the story, to the music and vocal effects, even the minor touches like having fully written books all over the land are amazing.  Being a newcomer to the Elder Scrolls series, I was a tad confused as to why everyone was losing their marbles when this game came out.  But after a couple of hours with it, I could see why people love it so much.  If you are even a little bit of an RPG fan, pick it up today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment